SWISS BALL FOREARM PLANK TO STRAIGHT ARM PLANK
Swiss ball forearm plank to straight arm plank strengthens your shoulders, arms and core.
- -Get into a forearm plank position on a swiss ball with your back flat.
- -Shift your weight backwards and roll the ball toward you until you are in a straight arm plank position.
- -Pause, then return to start position in a controlled manner osta viagra netistä.
- -Breathe calmly and repeat for your desired amount of reps.
- -Keep your abs and glutes engaged throughout.