SIDE TORSO FOAM ROLLING
Foam rolling your lats, can soothe stiff muscles and help restore range of motion in your back and shoulders.
- -Lie on your side with a foam roller placed beneath your armpit, the opposite foot on the floor in front of you.
- -Move the foam roller between your armpit and your mid-back, rocking your body back and forth.
- -You can support your head or let it rest on your extended arm.
- -To apply pressure, you can roll one leg at a time.
- -Find tender areas and breathe calmly through any discomfort.
- -Stay for your desired amount of time before switching to the other side.