QUADRICEPS FOAM ROLLING
Foam rolling your quadriceps soothes tension in your legs, hips and kneeS. Roll regularly, to see improvements in flexibility and athletic performance.
- -Lie facedown on your forearms with the foam roller placed beneath your thighs.
- -Use your forearms to shift your weight back and forth as you roll between your uppermost part of your thigh and your knee.
- -Find tender areas and breathe calmly through any discomfort.
- -To apply pressure, you can roll one leg at a time.
- -Keep your lower back from arching excessively by engaging your core.
- -Stay for your desired amount of time on each leg.