QUADRUPED THORACIC ROTATION
Quadruped Thoracic Rotation stretches and strengthens muscles along the thoracic spine.
- -Get into a quadruped position with your wrists directly beneath your shoulders and your knees below your hips.
- -With your glutes engaged, and your abs braced, slowly pick your hand off the floor laterally, and reach up toward the sky.
- -Pause, then return back to start position.
- -Keep your chest open and low back still throughout.
- -Breathe calmly and repeat for your desired amount of reps before switching to the other side.