KNEEL TO STANDING
Kneel to standing, strengthens the legs and glutes while improving balance getting on and off the ground.
- -Begin in a half kneeling position with your front foot planted and your back knee on the ground, toes down.
- -With most of your weight in the front foot, stand up and bring your feet together.
- – Pause, then hinge your hips back and return to half kneeling position on the same side.
- -Brace your abs and squeeze your glutes as you stand.
- -Keep your torso upright and gaze straight forward.
- -Breathe smoothly and repeat for your desired amount of times before switching to the other leg.