Kettlebell swings strengthen the glutes and core while building lower body power.
- -Stand with feet wide, facing forward, with a heavy kettlebell straight between your legs.
- -Bend your knees slightly and hinge your hips back as you swing the kettlebell between your legs.
- -Then, engage your glutes and drive your hips forward as you swing the kettlebell to eye level.
- -Avoid leaning back or muscling it with your upper body.
- -Remember, this is not a squat. Your hips are moving forward and backward rather than up and down.
- -Breathe with each swing and repeat for your own desired amount of reps.
- -Keep the motion smooth.