HANGING KNEES TO ELBOWS
Hanging knees to elbows targets your abs, while improving your upper body strength.
- -Begin in a stable hanging position with your legs straight and pressed together.
- -Low back flat.
- -Engage your core and, bring your knees to your elbows.
- -Look toward the bar as you tilt back.
- -Pause and slowly extend your legs back to start position.
- -Keep the abs engaged throughout.
- -Avoid swinging your legs to complete the movement.
- -Repeat for your desired amount of reps.