DUMBBELL BENT OVER ROW
Dumbbell bent over row strengthens your back, shoulders, arms, core and glutes.
- -Get into a bent over standing position with your knees slightly bent and your back flat, holding dumbbells in each hand.
- -Squeeze your shoulder blades down and back, and pull the dumbbells to your side, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- -Pause, and lower the dumbbells back to start position, straightening your arms gehe auf diese website.
- -Draw your navel in throughout and keep your torso long.
- -Breathe calmly and repeat for your desired amount of reps.