DUMBBELL ALTERNATING HAMMER CURL
Dumbbell alternating hammer curls strengthen your biceps and forearms.
- -Stand with your feet together and knees slightly bent, holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- -Without moving your upper arms, curl one dumbbell to shoulder height with your palms facing each other.
- -Pause and lower the weights back to start position.
- -Alternate curling for your desired amount of reps.
- -Stand tall and keep your elbows close your body at all times.
- -Draw your navel in and press your thighs together throughout.
- -Exhale as you lift the dumbbells, inhale as you lower them.
- -Repeat for your desired amount of reps.