Bench jumps are a plyometric exercise, used to build lower-body strength, and power.
- -Stand with feet shoulder width apart, a comfortable distance away from a bench or box.
- -Drop into a quarter squat swinging your arms back, then jump onto the bench with feet hip width apart swinging your arms forward.
- -Land quietly, and step back gently.
- -Jump onto the bench again, this time step back with the opposite foot.
- -Keep your chest lifted throughout and squeeze your glutes as you jump.
- -Breathe calmly and repeat, for your desired amount of reps.